1. Type of personal information we collect
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Coupondus.com
- Relationship Information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of stores, products, and advertisements you might like. This includes lifestyle, preference, and interest information; the types of coupons that interest you; information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook Connect); and demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender, zip code).
- Transaction Information about how you interact with the Services, such as the coupons you view and redeem, the gift cards you purchase or sell via our Services, the digital rebates that you claim, including copies of receipts that you submit; other information about how you use our Services, email, other communications, and applications.
- Location Information that allows us to periodically determine your geolocation, such as your location relative to nearby merchants or, your presence within a mall or store (e.g., near a checkout, aisle, or entrance) or your state/province, city, or neighborhood.
- Analytics Information about your use of our Services, such as your IP address, access time, device ID or other unique identifiers (e.g., Android advertising ID or Apple IDFA), domain name, screen views, language information, device name and model, operating system type, and your activities on our Services. For example, information collected by our Services via a mobile device may include the following: (i) the names of the other applications on your mobile device and, if you use an Android-based mobile device, how you use them (e.g., frequency and duration of use); (ii) if you use an Android-based mobile device, the URL addresses of the web pages you access; (iii) information about your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, and other similar information, but not phone number); (iv) information about your use of features, functions, or clicks on notifications or content; and (v) the strength of signal, temperature, battery level, and unique identifier of a nearby Bluetooth® proximity beacon.
2. How Coupondus Collects Personal Information
We may ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, or otherwise interact with the Services or contact Coupondus. For example, you may be required to provide us with Contact Information or Relationship Information in order to register for certain services.
3. Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use our Services, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use our Services, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and services providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.
4. Children’s Privacy
Coupondus does not intend that any portion of the Services will be accessed or used by children under the age of thirteen, and such use is prohibited. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least thirteen years old and understand that you must be at least thirteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Services. We will promptly delete information associated with any account for which we obtain actual knowledge that the registered user associated with the account is not at least thirteen years old.
5. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
Contact us using our contact form or send us email anytime [email protected]